Do you have dresses lying around not being worn?

Apply to be apart of our consignment program now!

  • Leave all your garments with us, this way when customers come into our store they will have your garments as options
  • The deal with us is that you get 40% of all profits and we use the other 60% towards marketing, dry cleaning and photoshoots. 
  • Price will be determined by the RRP of the garment, it will also vary depending on promotions and popularity of the garment.
  • Fortnightly invoices will be paid, outlining all fees (including alterations)